Black Friday 2018 is here, meaning now is the best time to find a discount for mostly everything on your wish list. That goes for tech, too. Every big
Black Friday 2018 is here, meaning now is the best time to find a discount for mostly everything on your wish list. That goes for tech, too. Every big box retailer, both online and in-store, is offering doorbuster savings that start today, and many of the best deals will last throughout the weekend leading up to Cyber Monday.
If you want the best Black Friday shopping experience, check out The Verge’s guide to Black Friday. That’s your destination for finding the best deals from each retailer, along with shopping advice, and some how-to’s that will help you make the best buying decision.
But if you just want to see the very best of what this year’s Black Friday has to offer, we’ve collected those deals below. We’ll be updating this list as items become available or sell out.
See more of the best TV deals of Black Friday
On a carrier? See more of the best phone deals of Black Friday
See more of the best headphones deals of Black Friday
See more of the best smart speaker and smart display deals of Black Friday
- Save $50 on every model of Microsoft Surface Go (usually starts at $349) at Microsoft Store
- Acer Nitro 5 (Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, GTX 1050 Ti) is $599 (usually $799) at Best Buy
- Dell Inspiron Chromebook 11 2-in-1 is $199 at Dell (usually $279)
- Samsung Chromebook Plus V2 is $349 at Samsung (usually $499)
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme is $1,349 at Lenovo (usually $1,871)
- HP Omen Obelisk pre-built desktop w/ Core i7-8700 processor, RTX 2080 GPU, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, 2TB HDD for $1,500 (normally $2,000) at Best Buy
iMac 21.5” (latest model) is $899.99 (usually $1,099) at Best Buy
- iMac 27” (latest model) is $1,599 (usually $1,799) at Best Buy
Skytek Legacy pre-built desktop w/ i7-8700K processor, RTX 2080 GPU, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, 1TB HDD is $1,500 (usually $1,800) at Walmart
- SkyTech Gaming Shadow Mini pre-built desktop w/ Ryzen 7 2600, Radeon RX 580, 500GB SSD, and more for $699 (normally $1,000) at Walmart
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Gaming OC for $750 (usually $830) at Newegg — it’s one of the very few deals on an RTX 2080, and comes with a free copy of Battlefield V.
- Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Mini for $350 (usually $400) at B&H and Newegg — comes with a free copy of Monster Hunter: World.
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 Gaming ACX 2.0 for $200 after $20 mail-in rebate (usually $240-$280) at Newegg, with a free copy of Monster Hunter: World
- Samsung 860 EVO 1TB for $128 (normally $178-$200) at Amazon, B&H,
- Samsung 860 EVO 2TB for $295 (normally $400) at
Amazon, B&H, Neweggor Dell
- Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3000 C15 desktop RAM for $125 (usually $216) at
Amazonor Newegg Steam Link wireless/wired PC to TV streaming gadget for $2.50 (usually $50) at Steam
This article is from The Verge