BOOTS has unveiled their first Black Friday deals, launching a month of savings. Shoppers can expect to find huge discounts across fragrances, electri
BOOTS has unveiled their first Black Friday deals, launching a month of savings.
Shoppers can expect to find huge discounts across fragrances, electrical beauty, premium beauty, gifting, beauty and more.
Boots has unveiled a ‘month of Black Friday deals’, announcing that their ‘our best November prices are here now’.
- Save up to 65 per cent at Boots this Black Friday – buy here
With Christmas fast approaching, it’s the perfect oppurtunity to snap up a gift for a loved one for less.
Boots has announced hundreds of deals on big name brands and cult favourites, starting today 1 November and running until 30 November (Cyber Monday).
Deals will be updated throughout the month, and we’re sure they’re likely to have something under their sleeve, so make sure you check out our best Boots Black Friday deals page for more updates here.
More Great Black Friday Deals
Take a look at some of the other Black Friday deals we’ve found around the web
Boots’ Black Friday deals include up to 65 per cent off big brands such as Ted Baker, No 7, Glam Glow, Jimmy Choo and more.
Some of this year’s deals will include better than half price on selected Clinique favourites, and 50 per cent off selected Fenty Beauty lines – music to our ers.
There’ll also be better than half price on the Remington Titanium Triple Foil Electric Shaver and the Babyliss Super-Fast Pro Dryer.
Plus there’s up to 20 per cent off selected fragrances such Givenchy and Georgio Armani.
Whats more, Boots has also revealed that this year, their electrical beauty will all be covered by their Price Match Promise.
If you purchase an electrical beauty product and find it cheaper elsewhere within 72 hours, then Boots will refund you that difference – you can check the terms and conditions here.
You can see the full list of deals here, but here’s what we’re picking out:
- Oral B Electric Toothbrush Smart 4500 Black with Travel Case, £50, WAS £130 – buy here
- No 7 Perfect Party Collection, £75, WAS £198.50 – click here
- Ted Baker Opulent Obsession Box Gift Set, £22, WAS £45 – buy here
- Jimmy Choo Blossom Eau De Parfum, £25, WAS £50 – buy here
- Glamglow Clear Skin Instant Glow Set, £19.50, WORTH £52 – buy here
- YSL Mon Paris Eau de Toilette, £39, WAS £65 – buy here
- Oral-B Pro 2 2000N CrossAction Electric Toothbrush, £30, WAS £80 – buy here
- Origins Skincare Superstars Set, £35, WAS £82.57 – buy here
- Hugo Boss BOSS Ma Vie for Her Eau de Parfum, £30, WAS £56 – buy here
How to get the best deals this Black Friday so you don’t miss out
Boots has revealed some top tricks to make the most of Black Friday this year.
- Sign up for a Boots account to be able to create a list of your favourite products
- Sign up for a Boots Advantage Card to earn 4 points for every £1 spent. Then use your points to treat yourself or your loved one whilst you shop our Black Friday deals
- Now it’s time to start shopping! Get Christmas wrapped up early with our dazzling Black Friday deals running throughout the month of November. Shop with confidence with our Price Match Promise*
- Order online and have your parcel delivered to your home or store of choice. Remember to bring your face covering and practice social distancing if you are collecting or shopping in one of our Boots stores.
DEAL WITH IT
Black Friday deals start THREE weeks early with discounts at Amazon and Boots
iPhone SE Black Friday 2020: Live deals
Black Friday iPhone deals 2020: Live deals
iPhone 11 Black Friday 2020: Best deals to look out for
Best Black Friday Phone Deals 2020: What To Look Out For
Fonehouse launches big NO upfront cost iPhone 11 and iPhone 12 deals
If you’re looking for other Black Friday offers, check out our Black Friday info page.
Fancy getting your hands on a Dyson Corrale this year? Here’s the best offers.
But if you don’t want to part with a huge chunk of cash you can find some cheaper solutions in our best hair dryers round up here.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.