Rare Doesn’t Always Mean Valuable.This principle states that the harder something is to acquire, the greater the value we place on its attainment.
Rare Doesn’t Always Mean Valuable.This principle states that the harder something is to acquire, the greater the value we place on its attainment. In essence, we want what we can’t have and want what is hard to obtain even more.
HERE ARE THE STEPS ON HOW TO MAKE YOUR CAREER DREAMS COME TRUE
1. Take responsibility of your life:Your life should not be a life of chance or reserved to fate. Remember it is not a must to work with that which you read in the university. In fact over 60% of those working today never read anything about life on circumstances and conditions but has taken responsibility.
2. Develop a strong desire for your vision: Develop a mission statement of what you want to achieve and where you will be in 5-10 years time. Have a design to do and become all you are capable of becoming.
3. Have a positive frame of mind: Always believe you can. Let it “become an attitude for you. Because what the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve. What you become is determined by what you think about all the time. Have positive statement concepts and self-esteem about yourself, because your inward picture determines your outward picture.
4. Imagine your life work/career: Develop a positive mental futuristic image about yourself. Believe in your intuition and use your imagination. Remember imagination is more important than facts according to Albert Einstein.
ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTION EVERYDAY
1. What would a typical workday look like?
2. What time do you get out of bed?
3. How are you dressed?
4. How will your home look like?
5. What kind of car will you drive?
6. What time will you set to work?
7. What does your office look like?
8. What time do you leave the office?
9. How do you feel at the end of the day?
10. How much money do you make?
Sit down, calm and quiet; visualize what kind of life and work you expect. See yourself on a typical day, doing that exact work that gives you satisfaction.
5. Set goals for yourself: Setting goals will ensure your actualization of your dreams. It separates you from talkers and puts you in the circle of those who cause actions. Remember successful people set goals. If you want to be successful in life, you’ll need to be purposeful and proactive in reaching your goals. Success doesn’t happen by accident. Instead, it takes commitment to become successful. Keep these things in mind to help keep you on track during your journey to success.