PRET'S Christmas menu has landed with some festive new additions arriving in its seasonal selection.The entire Christmas menu will be available in all
PRET’S Christmas menu has landed with some festive new additions arriving in its seasonal selection.
The entire Christmas menu will be available in all stores across the county from today (November 3).
The signature Christmas lunch – which Pret lovers crave all year round – has finally returned alongside the melting Gingerbread snowman, Melvin and the chocolate tiffin.
If you’ve never tried the famed sandwich, it contains thick slices of British turkey with port & orange cranberry sauce, herby pork stuffing and baby spinach leaves, topped off with a dab of free range mayo and crispy onions.
Pret’s Christmas menu 2020
Here’s what Pret lovers can look forward to in the 2020 Christmas menu:
Hot Christmas food
- Pigs in Blankets Pot from £2.89 – 251 calories
- Pigs in Blanket Roll from £4.15 – 521 calories
- Vegan Christmas Lunch Hot Roll from – 426 calories
Sandwiches and Baguttes
- Brie, Cranberry & Pistachio Baguette from £3.65 – 589 calories
- Smoked Salmon, Soft Cheese & Dill Baguette from £4.65 – 451 calories
- Pret’s Christmas Baguette from £3.99 – 707 calories
- Pret’s Christmas Lunch Sandwich – from £3.89 – 531 calories
- Vegan Christmas Lunch Baguette from £3.99 – 579 calories
- Vegan Christmas Nut Roast sandwhich – from £3.69 – 600 calories
- Vegan Mince Pie from £1.55 – 367 calories
- Melvin the Melting Snowman from £1.75 – 252 calories
- Christmas Tiffin from £1.75 – 395 calories
- Vegan Hazelnut & Caramel Brownie from £2.50 – 452 calories
- Gingerbread Latte from £3.15 – 312 calories
- S’mores Hot Chocolate from £3.15 – 418 calories
- Salted Caramel Latte from £3.15 – 342 calories
We’ve contacted Pret for all the calorie information
But customers should be aware that there are 531 calories in two sandwich slices – an adult man should consume 2,500 calories a day while it’s 2,000 for a woman.
New on the menu is the hot meal Christmas range, including pigs in blankets baps or pots. Meanwhile, s’mores hot chocolates and gingerbread lattes are also a first.
The chain is launching more vegan options for 2020, starting with a brand new nut roast with butternut squash, peppery rocket and Christmas pesto.
The classic mince pies are also going vegan this year while Pret is introducing a new vegan-friendly hazlenut and caramel brownie.
The menu will be available via delivery for the first time ever as well as the usual takeaway options but dining-in continues to be banned due the coronavirus pandemic.
You can see a full list of what will be available in the box above.
We’ve also rounded up some of our favourite picks here:
The Pret’s Christmas lunch baguette – £3.99 – 531 calories
You can grab all the ingredients in Pret’s Christmas lunch neatly packed into the potentially more takeaway friendly option of a baguette.
This includes British turkey with port & orange cranberry sauce, herby pork stuffing and peppery rocket, finished with a sprinkling of crispy onions and a dab of free range mayo.
The S-mores hot chocolate – £3.15 – 418 calories
The bonfire tradition of melting marshmallows has been given a new twist with this indulgent hot chocolate.
The hot drink combines speculoos biscuit syrup, a shot of chocolate powder and silky steamed milk, topped with whipped cream, chocolate swirls and Pret’s Christmas mascot, Melvin’s marshmallow head.
M&S’ Christmas sandwiches include a turkey curry wrap
The best Christmas gifts for kids in 2020
Mum bags £135 of Xmas gifts for £35 at Morrisons & reindeers are just 1p
Best Secret Santa Gifts 2020 for him and her
The 17 best last minute Christmas gifts for 2020
Greggs Christmas menu 2020 includes the festive bake and salted caramel latte
Pret’s Mince Pie – £1.55 – 367 calories
The traditional mince pie has been given a new twist this year.
The classic raisin and pastry pudding, which contains alcohol, will this year be suitable to vegans.